About Me
- Name: Lufkin Therman Legnon the Third
- Location: Never, Neverland, Netherlands
Links
Archives
Sunday, November 28, 2004
Blog # 1
Thanksgiven is gone but not forgotten. So much thanks still needs to be given to the rightfull owners. Major thanks to my boyz in the 70003. I'm so white. Yo bitches this is on the real spread my love to the Far East and West of the Sea. I love all the bitches. All over this world. And they love me. Get down. I'm so white. Christmas is goin' on this month. Good to be seeing the folks that is coming in from out o town. peace
Comments:
<< Home
Yo, this the Shaq Diesel. I finnuh come down to your neck the woods on Dec 17th to play yall sorry-ass Hornets. I was thinking of staying a couple of weeks. So we should be sure to set aside at least some time to get our jam on. Also I wants to recode some wraps. Yass indeed! Czech out my blog at www.shaquille.blogspot.com
ANYTHING LESS THAN THE BEST IS A FELONY
Post a Comment
ANYTHING LESS THAN THE BEST IS A FELONY
<< Home
