Sunday, November 28, 2004

Blog # 2

(what is a blog?)


Ponder this Pinky... If you were to introduce yourself to yourself(another person entirely similar but not visually alike) ,would you like yourself? I myself would not ever talk to myself because I open up easily to foward people and am not a foward person. I am generally shy and probably would not say anything to myself. One in which I could get along with very well I think. What do you think? Would you meet yourself and like yourself at the same time? What would you look like to yourself? Really think about before writing anything?
Comments:
Yo peep this, a blog is short for a web log. And like I told that homosexual jew Spencer James, the individual entries that constitute a blog are called posts. Shaqdaddy sorry to get pedantic on a woady. Anyway, if I had to meet another version of myself, I would tell the Heat to sign him and then I would fear for the fate of the other teams in the Eastern Conference, for they would have no chance to ever beat us.
 
If there were two me's, we would start a rap group called "2 Fat 4 U". We would tour the world and be moderately successful in Japan and parts of the southeast US. Our love of food would eventually come between us, though, and after breaking up, the other me would put out two solo albums that would go nowhere. But hardcore fans will always remember "2 Fat 4 U"s biggest hit, "Find a Fold".
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?