Monday, November 29, 2004

Hook'n up with bitches

Is too easy for me. I don't hook up with bitches. Shutup. Bitches be bitchn' in my ear 24;7. Damn bitch SHUTUP. Yo Yoyo Yo Yoyo. What up coming at you from Baton Rouge Louisisinanana. Not too much happening but work and the occasional BIG FUN. Be lookn into purchasing some new recording equipment for the band but now we only gots the "singers" pad to practice at. My neighbor be complaining about the noise bothering her head that aches but she wouldn't know anyway. Stupid Bitch. Bitchn' and shit. Damn I hate liven' in an apartment with bitches that just bitch about some little ol band maken beautiful music. Sippin on a forty of red wine think'n about moving into a house and haven all my boys liven and colaboraten on da music. Yeah. That would be my heaven. What would your heaven be?
Comments:
My heaven would be that as well. Well, also I would like to win 5 more NBA titles and a lifetime supply of Nestle's Crunch with Caramel. Also I would like it if Radio Shack changed its name to Radio Shaq. You should get some 'quipment posthaste. We should recode some shizz when I gets back in a few weaks. I could throw down as well. But rilly y'all should moves up 2 tha eastern seaboard with y'all's blue state woadies. Any band with the name "the Evildoers" or "the Homo Jockeys" would never make it in Waleeziana.
 
my heaven would have me and my homies makin awesome music, but also food. any food you wants at any time. and hot chicks.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?