About Me
- Name: Lufkin Therman Legnon the Third
- Location: Never, Neverland, Netherlands
Links
Archives
Thursday, November 18, 2004
Vacation would be nice.
TJIREMCPQMKPtMEJIT
Its the holiday season time again... Almost,..? Were will you be
spending time. At home? Abroad? New in the market for
children's toys is the ever intimidating bouncy ball. Equiped
with hours of mind gnumming fun and excitement. I have no
idea what to buy people for Christmas. The food is my
choice of presents. Giving and receiving of good food. That
brings a family together. Other gifts are not worth the effort
and for thought compared to the best meal all year. No expenses
spared to prepare a feast. I can't wait.
Its the holiday season time again... Almost,..? Were will you be
spending time. At home? Abroad? New in the market for
children's toys is the ever intimidating bouncy ball. Equiped
with hours of mind gnumming fun and excitement. I have no
idea what to buy people for Christmas. The food is my
choice of presents. Giving and receiving of good food. That
brings a family together. Other gifts are not worth the effort
and for thought compared to the best meal all year. No expenses
spared to prepare a feast. I can't wait.
Comments:
<< Home
yeah, umm, thats kinda true. but when i prepares a feast, no expense is spared. i'm rich, bitch. and fat. really, really fat.
Post a Comment
<< Home
