Thursday, December 09, 2004

Four

So last Friday I played a little golf. That is ball golf, not disc golf. This is only the third time I've played so I sucked pretty bad. I don't think it is nearly as cool as disc golf though. But driven the carts is awesome. That little white ball is way harder to keep track of than a disc. That's why you can't smoke and stroke like you could play'n disc golf. Fuck a club. Fuck you bitch! Sand-trap, damn. Mulligan. Damn. Mulligan. s'

Comments:
Man whatchoo doin playing crazy deviant versions of fribby golf? Golf with a ball? That's the most stupidest thing I ever heared of. Also, I bleeve that incorporating a cart into fribby golf would be a good idea. It would speed up the game and lessen encounters with goose schiesse. Mostly I just like the word fribby. Fribby fribby fribby fribby fribby. Aw yeah, Dec 17th comin up! Fa sho!!! ShaqFu finnuh bring himself to the NOLA!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?