About Me
- Name: Lufkin Therman Legnon the Third
- Location: Never, Neverland, Netherlands
Links
Archives
Thursday, December 02, 2004
I LIKE SOUP!!
"Especially when it drips down my chin and onto my balls. yeah." Bitches be bitch'n and shit. "Bitch lick my balls!"
So yesterday was World Aids Day 2004 or some shit li dat. Hope ya'll got yo aids. I was never offered any. What kinda crap world day is that? mofo.
So yesterday was World Aids Day 2004 or some shit li dat. Hope ya'll got yo aids. I was never offered any. What kinda crap world day is that? mofo.
Comments:
<< Home
World Aids Day? Man why they get to have they own day? That sounds like the work of the insidious Homosensual Lobby with they heathenous agenda. Next thing you know, they'll want to have a World Stop Hating on Fags Day or a World Kill All Christians Day. I aint having it. We need ourselves to have a World Help Advance Christian Knowledge Day. We can call it WHACK Day for short. And on it we can go around spreading the word of God Jesus and his nephew George and tell everyone what happens to all homos: they die of Aids and go to hell where they get to hang out with liberals and Mexicans. And drink soy lattes.
Post a Comment
<< Home
