About Me
- Name: Lufkin Therman Legnon the Third
- Location: Never, Neverland, Netherlands
Links
Archives
Saturday, March 03, 2007
Rave Taxes and Save American Airline
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Today...I lost all respect for the airline called out by name in the title of this blog. I will never say their name again in speach, for I am severly disappointed in the operation of this entity.
My origanl flight would leave from Baton Rouge on time and land in Chicago at 4:20pm. That would have been the perfect time for anyone to land in Chicago. But that was not the case of the flight plan the dropped the ball. Friend of mine flew into Chicago on the same day with the same weather on Delta. But... that name again, canceled the flight and I waited in the red stick for a Delta flight to Atlanta set to leave at 5:30pm. Already an hour behind my original flight landing time.
So in Atlanta, which is where my buddy connected and flew to Chicago earlier, the flight was set to arrive at 6:30pm and depart at 8:45pm. This flight was later delayed and did not fly out until 10:15pm.
Overall, I didn't get to Makeen's apt in Chicago until midnight. A full 7 and 1/2 hour after the orignial flight should have landed. What was the reason for the above airline for canceling this most tremendous of flights? The flight set to land in Baton Rouge was delayed and the passangers connecting in Chicago would miss their flights, so cancle the plane.
Thanks for that.
S'
CHICAGO IS FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT WAS WORTH THE HASSEL TO GET HERE111111111111111(NO SHIFT KEY??!?!?)
Today...I lost all respect for the airline called out by name in the title of this blog. I will never say their name again in speach, for I am severly disappointed in the operation of this entity.
My origanl flight would leave from Baton Rouge on time and land in Chicago at 4:20pm. That would have been the perfect time for anyone to land in Chicago. But that was not the case of the flight plan the dropped the ball. Friend of mine flew into Chicago on the same day with the same weather on Delta. But... that name again, canceled the flight and I waited in the red stick for a Delta flight to Atlanta set to leave at 5:30pm. Already an hour behind my original flight landing time.
So in Atlanta, which is where my buddy connected and flew to Chicago earlier, the flight was set to arrive at 6:30pm and depart at 8:45pm. This flight was later delayed and did not fly out until 10:15pm.
Overall, I didn't get to Makeen's apt in Chicago until midnight. A full 7 and 1/2 hour after the orignial flight should have landed. What was the reason for the above airline for canceling this most tremendous of flights? The flight set to land in Baton Rouge was delayed and the passangers connecting in Chicago would miss their flights, so cancle the plane.
Thanks for that.
S'
CHICAGO IS FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT WAS WORTH THE HASSEL TO GET HERE111111111111111(NO SHIFT KEY??!?!?)